Nosara, Costa Rica
What better way to find your ‘Flow’ than to be immersed with and connect to nature in one of the top ‘Five Blue Zones’ in the world! Costa Rica is a place that captures people and once you have experienced the magic you never let it go! They attribute this to the relaxed and mindful lifestyle, an abundance of activities and sights to see, plus the overall happiness and enjoyment of the local culture. Costa Rica is home to incredible surf, amazing scenery and stunning settings for yoga.
A fabulous combination of Yoga and Surf, this retreat has been designed for all levels of fitness and experience in mind. Beginners of either activity, or both, are wholeheartedly welcomed if you wish to begin your journey and transformation through flow or for experienced participants to broaden your knowledge and really dive deep in to a regular practice. With two teachers on our retreat, Adrianne and Jean-Claude will be there to guide you through a transformational experience and ensure you leave with an abundance of knowledge to continue your own yoga practice.
If you have never considered Costa Rica as a country to visit, now is your opportunity to embrace the ‘Pura Vida’ lifetstyle, connect to the flow of nature and recharge.
What is included:
- Seven nights accommodation in an air conditioned Jungle Edge Lotus Suite from 12 – 19 January (single or double occupancy room types available)
- One Night twin shared accommodation at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport on 11 January (flight dependent)
- Two daily scheduled Yoga practices in an open air shala next to the jungle
- Three healthy locally-sourced buffet style meals a day (one day meals offsite at your own cost)
- A Nutritious smoothie each day
- Two surf trips with instructor and equipment
- Waterfall Trip
- Access to the Retreat swimming pool from 10:00 – 17:00
- Return transfers from Liberia Airport to retreat location on 12 and 19 January
- Free WiFi
Please get in touch to receive more details